Vintage Hoopla

Vintage Hoopla

Monday, February 21, 2011

Just Starting Out

Hi anyone who may be reading this post (mainly people I've begged to follow me so I don't look like a total nerd with zero followers)--I am new to this, but I'm diving in!  I've loved reading other blogs and then deciding what I liked best about them, thinking that's the direction I want this blog to take.  Anything vintage, cottage, antique, even crafty things that blend with my old crap cherished pieces, checking out local shops, garden pieces and gorgeous English cottage gardens.....  I live in a 100 year old farmhouse in central Oklahoma, so I'm not exactly in thatched roof country, but I try to blend in the things I love.  I also hope to have giveaways in the future, hopefully something someone out there will enjoy!  I sell on eBay and have shop space in an antique mall in Guthrie, OK called Recollections.  A lot of work but a lot of fun too!  Fair warning--any photo I post may or may not have a dog's rear in it, but that's a chance I take when my dogs are just a part of everything around here.  Thanks for reading, and if you decide to follow, THANK YOU!
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment